Get Your Data When You Want It
Sponsor oversight is challenging — technology makes getting the answers you need easier
We Understand Your Technology Challenges:
- Does it take an act of Congress to get a new report created quickly?
- Does your CRO proactively deliver operational metrics with one-stop dashboarding?
- Is your CRO capable of exchanging data with your existing systems?
- Does your CRO have a Risk-based Quality Management system?
- Is your CRO capable of implementing and learning the system of YOUR choice?
- How is your CRO helping you adhere to ICH GCP E6 R2?
- Can your CRO work remotely during a pandemic without disrupting operations?
At ARG, Technology isn’t just for the IT team
Everyone participates in process improvements by identifying opportunities in their areas and then using technology to address them. This means adopting new systems, creating automations where appropriate, and being prepared to drop something that doesn’t work. As your partner CRO, we help you solve problems by coming up with creative tech solutions to both anticipated and unforeseen trial issues.
ARG IT is noteworthy in the industry because although we have strategic partnerships with leading technology providers, we also maintain systems neutrality. Our agility allows us to serve clients by asking questions and adapting to individual study needs.
“It is very rewarding to see how IT can play a vital role with clinical trials to help bring new drugs to market. This is especially true in the area of oncology — one of our key areas of expertise. Innovation continues to be key for us, as we can come up with new solutions for remote monitoring to allow trials to move forward, even in challenging circumstances.”
ARG Best Practices in Technology
Automation of Processes
- Leverages technology to automate hundreds of test steps
- Eliminates human error
- Uses the time gained to focus on additional aspects of the patient journey
Unification of Systems
- Integrates products and platforms seamlessly and efficiently
- Unifies best-available technologies for each functional area
- Provides project visibility with near real-time reporting
- Streamline trial management and gain complete visibility
- Seamlessly connects to leading EHR and EDC systems
- Safely, securely and sustainably create an ecosystem of applications
Manages Large Volumes of
In an assisted fluid management (AFM) device study, physicians in surgery were prompted via algorithm about when to provide subjects with fluids to keep them stable and minimize adverse events. ARG IT was able to aggregate data for hundreds of surgeries in just over one minute for each subject.