Your Neurodegenerative Disease Partner
ARG provides the commitment and stability to deliver on your neurodegenerative project
We Understand Your Challenges in Neurodegenerative Projects:
- Does your CRO have strong relationships with chief investigators, professors, key opinion-leaders and sites?
- Does your CRO consider the challenges that many neurodegenerative patients face in terms of communication when granting consent?
- Does your study team consider the number, order, and difficulty of assessment loads for patients struggling with neurodegenerative diseases?
- Does your CRO take patient dexterity into account when looking at IMP packaging?
We Can Put the Pieces Together
Neurodegenerative diseases such as ALS and dementia are very challenging for patients in clinical trials. As a result, it is imperative that the study teams have experience in, and understanding of, neurodegenerative studies in order to foster patient centricity. All of the stakeholders must be taken into account in order to create a stable project environment.
Trusted by chief investigators at leading sites, ARG’s knowledge and understanding of the US and European regulatory environment and processes means that the trials we manage are largely free from the impediments and duplication of efforts that can be associated with multi-site projects. Our repeated success over time in neurodegenerative studies is rooted in our long-term commitment to knowledge, relationships, patients, and treatments.
“The ARG mindset is to be an operational extension of the client’s team. We aspire to the end goal just as much as the Sponsor — that vested interest is mutual. Because of this total commitment at all levels of our organization, we are always available to support, assist, and get involved to ensure the task at hand is completed–and to the highest standard at that.”
Neurodegenerative Project Manager
ARG Best Practices in Neurodegenerative Trials
Engagement with Partners
- Allows us to notice details that drive solutions to trial challenges
- Drives meaningful communication with stakeholders
- Fosters collaboration and innovation with experts in oncology
Focus on Patients
- Nurtures relationships with immunology advocacy groups
- Innovates with our “Study champion” model
- Understands and addresses human factors
Tools Foster Visibility
- Integrates products and platforms seamlessly and efficiently
- Unifies best-available technologies for each functional area
- Provides project visibility with near real-time reporting
ARG Rescues Study With Stability,
High Standards and Accessibility
The main issues the Sponsor faced on the project with the original CRO were high turnover, low site support, and subpar deliverables. The challenge was to find an alternative solution, namely, to turn to another organization to rescue the project. The Investigator on site made a specific recommendation based on a past work relationship.