Your Neurology Trial Partner
ARG Provides The Commitment and Stability to Deliver on Your Neurology Project
We Understand Your Challenges in Neurology Projects:
- Does your CRO have strong relationships with investigators, professors, key opinion-leaders and sites?
- Does your CRO consider the challenges that many neurodegenerative patients face in terms of communication when granting consent?
- Does your study team consider the number, order, and difficulty of assessment loads for patients struggling with neurodegenerative diseases?
- Does your CRO take patient dexterity into account when looking at IMP packaging?
We Can Put the Pieces Together
Neurological diseases such as ALS and dementia are very challenging for patients in clinical trials. As a result, it is imperative that the study teams have experience in, and understanding of, neurology studies in order to foster patient centricity. All of the stakeholders must be taken into account in order to create a stable project environment.
Trusted by chief investigators at leading sites, ARG’s knowledge and understanding of the US and European regulatory environment and processes means that the trials we manage are largely free from the impediments and duplication of efforts that can be associated with multi-site projects. Our repeated success over time in neurodegenerative studies is rooted in our long-term commitment to knowledge, relationships, patients, and treatments.
“We collaborate transparently by listening to stakeholders in order to strategically identify critical success factors and marry solutions with study circumstances.”
“The most effective CROs are the ones who maintain an operationally vested experienced leadership team, a well-knit internal ‘family’ structure with enough innovative flexibility to pivot quickly where necessary, and a large enough geographic footprint to support the therapeutic areas of interest. ARG sits in the sweet spot of all three, while remembering ‘Everybody deserves to be well’.”
ARG Specializes In Neurology CRO Services
10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN NEUROLOGY TRIALS
ALL PHASES INCLUDING PROOF OF CONCEPT STUDIES
STRONG, LONG-TERM CONNECTIONS WITH SITES
ACT AS AN EXTENSION OF SPONSOR STUDY TEAM
EXPERIENCE RANGE FROM ALS TO HUNTINGTON’S TO DEMENTIA
ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIPS WITH THOUGHT LEADERS
ARG Best Practices in Neurology Trials
Engagement with Partners
- Allows us to notice details that drive solutions to trial challenges
- Drives meaningful communication with stakeholders
- Fosters collaboration and innovation with experts
Focus on Patients
- Nurtures relationships with advocacy groups
- Innovates with our “Study champion” model
- Understands and addresses human factors
Tools Foster Visibility
- Integrates products and platforms seamlessly and efficiently
- Unifies best-available technologies for each functional area
- Provides project visibility with near real-time reporting
ARG Rescues Study With Stability, High Standards
The main issues the Sponsor faced on the project with the original CRO were high turnover, low site support, and subpar deliverables. The challenge was to find an alternative solution, namely, to turn to another organization to rescue the project. The Investigator on site made a specific recommendation based on a past work relationship.