Your Oncology CRO Partner
ARG provides flexibility and visibility when managing your oncology clinical trial
We Understand Your Challenges in Oncology:
- Is your project front and center in a busy site?
- Does your CRO have CRAs who understand the therapy and treatment modalities?
- Does the CRO team understand complex protocols?
- Are you getting responsive collaboration from your study partner?
- Is every single patient in each trial valued?
We Can Put the Pieces Together
ARG thrives with both inexperienced and veteran Sponsors because we are driven by ideas and relationships, regardless of project. We understand there is no clear path in many clinical trials, and we have people that ask the right questions. Because our monitors are fully engaged in the process, we have consistently demonstrated the capacity to notice details, share observations, and solve problems.
Our tight, smart, and flexible group combines with the Sponsor’s staff members to make one study team. All of this is possible because, for ARG, every patient in every study is vital.
White Papers From A Technology-Driven CRO
“I really enjoy the science, the new therapies and technologies in oncology. There is always something new to learn. These treatments offer promise for so many children. Working in cancer is not for everyone because it is life and death for these kids. But it is the science and hope that sustains me. I am not alone; we have a like-minded team that works together with our Sponsors.”
ARG Best Practices in Oncology Trials
Focus on Details
- Leverages an ever-expanding network of relationships
- Demonstrates the capacity to be effective when no blueprint exists
- Adapts to unique study circumstances
Engagement with Partners
- Allows us to notice details that drive solutions to trial challenges
- Drives meaningful communication with stakeholders
- Fosters collaboration and innovation with experts in oncology
Transparency For Partners
- Provides lines of sight into budgets for cost and time predictability
- Fosters feedback from stakeholders for constant trial improvement
- Adds value via communication to refine processes and address challenges
Phase I Oncology Trial
Rescued Using TrialVista® CTMS
ARG employs a proprietary, analysis-based surveillance methodology that was developed to identify and minimize potential risks, proactively. DDTM helps improve data quality, ensure trial participant safety, and shorten study cycle times through reduction of amendments to protocol and database updates, ultimately leading to the increased possibility of regulatory approval and reducing the time to market.