Your Immunology CRO Partner
ARG has the relationships and experience to operationalize and sustain your immunology trial
We Understand Study Challenges:
- Does your CRO have 15 years of experience in immunology?
- And the relationships that go along with that experience?
- Is it apparent how to proceed in an unclear regulatory roadmap?
- Are you finding the operational roadmap equally as muddled?
- Have you experienced issues in patient recruitment?
- Do you anticipate issues in patient compliance?
ARG Has The Relationships And Experience To Empower Your Trial
ARG has strong relationships with leading investigators and coordinators in multiple strategic areas in immunology. Equally as important, our deep experience, which is rooted in long-tenured project management and clinical operations team members, provides stability when asking questions and solving problems.
ARG has consistently demonstrated the capacity to operate successfully in studies that lack blueprints in certain areas. Our calm experience allows us to focus on strengthening relationships, gathering facts and opinions, and building trial team solidarity in immunology studies.
“With 14 years in the immunology space, ARG has gathered invaluable experience. We have built strong relationships with the KOLs and PIs conducting these studies. All of this leads to better data. ARG has created a ‘deep bench’ of CRAs & Project Managers trained and experienced in immunology. Additionally, our size allows us to be flexible and nimble when working toward deliverables. All of these attributes make ARG the clear choice for an immunology project.”
Case Study What Makes Us Different?
Focus on Patients
- Nurtures relationships with immunology advocacy groups
- Innovates with our “Study champion” model
- Understands and addresses human factors
Experience Through Adaptation
- Leverages an ever-expanding network of relationships
- Demonstrates the capacity to be effective when no blueprint exists
- Adapts to unique study circumstances
Investment In People
- Attracts and retains the most talented people in the industry
- Offers employees meaningful personal and professional development
- Empowers individuals to evolve and take ownership of decisions
Patient First Is Central To Recruitment
Atlantic Research Group is currently outlining its plans to utilize what it is calling a “Study Champion.” This role will add another layer of continuity to clinical trials, shifting patient responsibility from the study site to the Study Champion. Traditionally, patient care was exclusively looked after by the sites; the new model will allow a more personal approach for patients, specifically more help getting through the trial.