On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 8pm EDT (Thursday, May 12 at 8am China Standard Time), ARG and Xtalks will present a webinar entitled Critical Elements of Conducting Early Phase Clinical Trials in the US for APAC Sponsors.
There is increasing interest in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) biotech industry in initiating early phase clinical trials in the US. This webinar will address critical areas to consider when planning for the successful development and initiation of an early phase study in the US: regulatory, medical, operational and cultural.
Because of the various differences in initiating and conducting early phase clinical trials between the APAC and US, it is important for the APAC sponsor to find the best CRO partner — one that is experienced in navigating the US clinical trials landscape, has proven expertise to support regulatory activities and understands cultural differences.
The panel of experts includes Victoria Allgood, PhD, Vice-President, Scientific Affairs, Oncology, Atlantic Research Group, Jane Fang, MD, MS, CEO & Founder of Polaris Strategic Partners, Inc., and Frank Li, MD, PhD, RAC, Founder of BLA Regulatory, LLC.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Compound Lead Portfolio Managers
- Venture Capitalists
- Chief Medical/Scientific Officers
- Regulatory Leads
- Pharmacovigilance/Safety Teams
- Biomarkers Scientists
- Clinical Development Teams
- Clinical Operations Teams
- Project Management Teams
- Procurement Managers
- Clinical Supply Management Teams
What Attendees Will Learn
- Clinical trial start-up and execution in the US is complex and may differ from the APAC experience
- Timelines for new drug development are longer and riskier, so early planning is better
- The differences between service providers are vast in the US compared with APAC
- The diversity of sites and processes in the US demand different site selection strategies
Join this webinar to gain insight into the key elements for APAC sponsors to consider when conducting early phase clinical trials in the US.