Your Immunology CRO Partner
ARG has the relationships and experience to operationalize and sustain your immunology trial
We Understand Study Challenges:
- › Lack of experience
- › Lack of established relationships
- › Unclear regulatory roadmap
- › Unclear operational roadmap
- › Issues in patient recruitment
- › Issues in patient compliance
ARG has strong relationships with leading investigators and coordinators in multiple strategic areas in immunology. Equally as important, our deep experience, which is rooted in long-tenured project management and clinical operations team members, provides stability when asking questions and solving problems.
ARG has consistently demonstrated the capacity to operate successfully in studies that lack blueprints in certain areas. Our calm experience allows us to focus on strengthening relationships, gathering facts and opinions, and building trial team solidarity in immunology studies.
What Makes Us Different?
Transparency For Partners
- Provides lines of sight into budgets for cost and time predictability
- Fosters feedback from stakeholders for constant trial improvement
- Adds value via communication to refine processes and address challenges
Experience Through Adaptation
- Leverages an ever-expanding network of relationships
- Demonstrates the capacity to be effective when no blueprint exists
- Adapts to unique study circumstances
Investment In People
- Attracts and retains the most talented people in the industry
- Offers employees meaningful personal and professional development
- Empowers individuals to evolve and take ownership of decisions
Atlantic Research Group is currently outlining its plans to utilize what it is calling a “Study Champion.” This role will add another layer of continuity to clinical trials, shifting patient responsibility from the study site to the Study Champion. Traditionally, patient care was exclusively looked after by the sites; the new model will allow a more personal approach for patients, specifically more help getting through the trial.